Many business owners are able to build their businesses successfully, thanks to a practice known as outsourcing. One of the most popular tasks that business owners are known for outsourcing is appointment setting. If your business entails outside sales, ensuring that you have an outsourced telemarketing is very ideal. Just think about it, if try to employ telemarketers in-house, you will need to do the following:
- Set up adequate office space
- Furnish your office space
- Install unique telephone lines
- Get computers, etc.
You will even have to manage the employees yourself or hire some who will ensure that your employees do the following:
- Show up on time
- Work the agreed shift
- Making calls properly
- Reading the scripts well
- Performing the way that is expected of them
If you are a small business owner, you can use the services of virtual assistants to assist you in contacting all your existing customers or clients and crosssell each one of them on additional services and or products–this is indeed an efficient and profitable tactic. In addition to this, your virtual assistants can also:
- Serve as an answering service when you are not in the office
- Perform bookkeeping and accounting services
- Efficiently handle your payments/billing and collections etc.
A couple of mortgage firms use outsourced employees to call homeowners and market mortgages to them over the telephone.
Realtors are known to use virtual assistants (VAs) to assist them in running their offices. Their representatives (reps) assist them in uploading listings, preparing documents, doing Internet marketing, answering the phones, sending out clients’ newsletters, and so on. A lot of other businesses have outsourced reps who handle a couple of their marketing tasks including Internet marketing.
Do you know that there are more than 50,000 free classified advertisement websites online other than Craigslist? A couple of business owners have their outsourced marketing employees posting their ads on these websites every month. These employees will also do the following:
- Design and print these Internet ads
- Perform e-blasts
- Launch their employer’s direct mail campaigns
- Complete information request orders
- Perform “live chat” for the site
- Perform SEO (search engine optimization)
- Write and post articles on the Internet
- Update the website each month etc.
Some accounting firms even outsource client’s book keeping (without their client’s awareness of this of course). Other business owners have outsourced representatives who do their actual sales completely on the Internet and over the telephone.
Daven Michaels Author of the book Outsource This!