These days people talk about outsourcing. A lot of people say that it saves you money and precious time. Is this really true? Let’s take a look:
• Virtual assistants are known to only charge for the specific time that they have worked.
• Virtual assistants will only use their own equipment
• You do not have to worry about paying sick pay, employment insurance, worker’s compensation, employment insurance, or retirement plans
• You do not have to pay agency fees. Temping agencies are known to charge an agency fee to be able to work with them.
• You can also benefit from time zone advantage, your virtual assistant is working for you while you are sleeping.
• You do not have to think about paying training expenses for specialized skills because virtual assistants are already qualified.
Here are a couple of the tasks you can delegate to your virtual assistant:
a. A virtual assistant can go to your company’s website and add press pages to it, every website should of course have a press page. A virtual assistant can even create a press page and also add links to articles that feature your company on a daily or regular basis.
b. A virtual assistant can post your company’s video on the internet (on YouTube). Yes, YouTube is known to reach over one billion views per day. You would agree that it sure makes a lot of sense that your company’s video get posted online and get advertised on YouTube. A virtual assistant can help:
• Set up an account for you
• Post your company’s videos
• Send out links on Twitter and Facebook
• Embed the videos to your company’s website
c. Assists you in distributing your company’s articles and press releases on various directories. It is very pertinent to write articles and press releases regularly. But, it is also very important that these articles and press releases are distributed to people who actually read them. A virtual assistant can distribute them to different directories on the internet.
d. Help to translate your company’s website. Are your doing business with a lot of clients who do not speak English (which happens to be a universal language)? There are virtual assistants who are multilingual and can easily translate your website into different languages. Even if they are not be certified translators they can offer the same quality for a very pocket-friendly price.
Daven Michaels is an award-winning outsourcer and author of the book, ‘Outsource This!’ Daven has been honored more than any other individual or outsourcing organization. You can get more information on outsourcing by visiting www.123Employee.com